Wednesday 14 May 2014

Liverpool

You can take the girl out of Liverpool
but you can't take Liverpool out of the girl!

When Skittles begged Truth Hawkes to give us a mesh rollers hairstyle he didn't disappoint! I've seen loads of great trailer trash, bed time and getting ready posts.
But the thing is, I grew up in the north-west of England, trained in-me-Liverpool-home and whenever I see rollers I just remember the chav-tastic, orange, scousebrowed (pronounced scaasebraaad) girls walking around Liverpool 1 (shopping area) in velour tracksuits and their hair in rollers!

So I really hope you like my take on this hair!



Scousebrow and appropriate slap
Saff/B xx

Credits below




Taken @ Bauhaus Movement

Skin @ The Skinnery - Sasha bare face in champagne
Hair @ Truth - Betsy in gingers
Dress @ Baiastice - Virnea in black
Shoes @ L.Warwick - luscious platform heels in leopard (group gift - Slink)
Earrings and necklace @ [glow] - so soft in silver
Eyebrows @ =Stella= - Thick Brows (10L)
Blush @ [a.e.meth] - Applecheek blush in sienna D (closing down sale 10L)
Lipstic @ .:Glamorize:. - delicious shine in flesh
Eyeshadow @ ::Nar Mattaru:: - Galaxy Eyeshadow (Group Gift)
Nail Appliers @ Adore & Abhor - Kitten Claws

No comments: