Wednesday 21 May 2014

Bangles

I picked up this free outfit which isn't my usual style but I teamed it with some super cute (free) accessories and I got a fab Arabian Nights theme going on!


Close up of the awesome group gift nails from Mons and my necklace!


Other image and Credits below


Apologies for the boob, I felt it was important to show what certain angles of this hair does to mesh (bummer)


Taken @ Majilis Al Jinn

 Credits:

Outfit @ Banger Island Creations - Red Hot Chains (free group gift)
Shoes @ Pure Poison - Tina Sandals for Slink feet (free group gift)
Hair @ Exile - Brokenhearted in Cayenne (not free)
Necklace @ Pure Poison - Roxanne Necklace (free group gift)
Bangles @ Pure Poison - July Bracelets (free group gift)
Nails @ Mons - Savage Nails
Eyeliner @ Tuty - Audrey
Skin @ The Skinnery - Alice 2 in champagne (Gatcha machine)

No comments: