Thursday 15 May 2014

Bright and Free

Bright and floral for spring and summer and add the fact that I only spent* 101L for this gorgeous outfit makes it even better!

Tee*fy's new group gift is this snazzy dress which has 10 colour change options on it's HUD. I picked Apple Green to compliment the free shoes [Co57] group gift


The bag is out tomorrow as Adore & Abhor's 50L Friday gift, cutesy goth chic! I added some free group gift/subscribo jewellery from Pure Poison


I love this hair that I noticed on Fab Free and I can't say no to 1L hair! It's a mixture of a hair base and the hair, not quite sure if it's Mesh though!


Saff/B xx

Credits Below:



Taken @ It All Starts With A Smile

Hair @ Herve Faenzo - Uffie in Medium Red (1L)
Handcuffs @ Pure Poison - Screw handcuffs in gold and silver (subscribo gift)
Earrings @ Pure Poison - Love Earrings (group gift)
Shoes @ [Co57] - PiaMia Peeptoe BusyBee (group gift)
Dress @ Tee*fy - Galina Dress (Group gift 50L join fee)
Nails @ Adore & Abhor - finger/toe nail appliers in Ichor
Bag @ Adore & Abhor - Coffin Purse Mint with floral (50L Fridays - Out Tomorrow!!)
Skin @ The Skinnery - Alice 2 Champagne (gatcha machine)

No comments: