Friday 15 June 2012

It's back!

Fifty Linden Friday is back! It's probably it's first time gracing this blog but I am happy to see it back!!
It's a round up of the old faithful's with today's FLF, I'm not complaining as some new ones have been thrown in!


A bit of an alter ego look as Wasabi Pills provided a blonde and brunette hair, I will probably get the brunette later and attempt a tinting!
The boots are FAB they are so me and as they're mesh they flex with any pose instead of giving my feet a stiff look, they're from DECO, another of my favourite FLF regulars.

I bought Cheeky Pea's lemonade stand, cute poses though not great for skirts! The seat is meant to go behind the stall but I don't feel that showed off the poses well!


The glasses and makeup are from Adore and Abhor and they are AWESOME!!
I love how the sunglasses make you look sad and without the sunglasses the lips look just as awesome, the black eyeliner and eyebags are so cute too, the drawn look is so rare in SL!
The Dress and Shrug are by 22769 for Summer Fashion Festival and are stunning as usual, I love how you can really see the work that goes into them and the gradient of red to pale pink is brilliant!

Saff/B xx

1 comment:

Sileny said...

Thanks so much for your pretty pictures and kind words. <3