Thursday 19 April 2012

Meet the girls!

So I thought I'd try my hand at making shapes, I wanted to make different varieties but I really love curvy girls and thanks to Mesh standard sizing it's become much easier to dress and style curvy gals in styles without having to edit and resize prims!

So first say hello to Kitty, she's got a gorgeous hourglass shape with a sweet face and a quirky look about her (see below for styling credits)



Next we have Lana, with a slim, athletic shape while still retaining her curves she has a simple boyish body and a sultry face.


Finally, Lilly is possibly my favourite, she's a mixture of afro-carribean and latino, she works well with any shade of darker skin. She also has a lovely hourglass shape and a a sexy face!



Kitty - Sizes M + L
Lilly - Size M + L
Lana - Size XS + S

To show how well they work with the standard sizing I modelled them in 22769's dress for the Gallery Gift Shop (100L) and shoes from Deco (past FLF item)

Kitty:
Skin @ Mother Goose's (free)
Hair @ Exile (past Dressig Room item)

Lilly:
Skin @ Heartsick (gift)
Hair @ Alli &Ali (free)

Lana:
Skin @ Mamboo Chic (lucky board)
Hair @ Magika

Saff/B xx

No comments: