Friday 7 June 2013

Then and Now

Having a bit of a sort through my inventory and I'm coming across real gems that I haven't blogged

Like this bikini that I'm wearing as a bralet from Adore and Abhor, the pattern is so bold and fashionable right now, I teamed it with Tee*fy's skirt that they have out now for Fifty Linden Friday


This beautiful statement necklace and earrings set is by Maxi Gossamer from last year's The Accessories Hunt, I'm not sure if it's still available but I think they were selling it with different colour variations.


Saff/B xx

Taken at Tableau

Credits:

Necklace and earrings @ Maxi Gossamer - Ashanti in Cerise
Skirt @ Tee*fy - Odette (FLF)
Bralet @ Adore & Abhor - Hot Heat Bikini
Eyeliner @ Adore & Abhor - Payback eyes
Hair @ elikatira - Parade in red 05

No comments: