Tuesday 18 June 2013

Disneybound - Vanellope Von Schweetz

Sadly I haven't yet seen Wreck it Ralph, it is on my "to watch" list along with Enchanted and The Princess and the Frog (I eventually caved)
However I had a good look through the Disneybound tumblr and Googled Vanellope and went from there!


I accessorised my outfit with a charm bracelet from The Arcade, it's from Noodles (Natalee Oodles of Style Minions who is as equally Disney obsessed as I) The charms I have are Floating lights (gold) magical ncoach (gold - rare) and under the starfish (gold). I also have fate bow (silver) and reflection hair pin (silver). I have extras, I'll be writing up my tarde list soon cos I kinda went Disney overboard at the Oodles gatchas!

The candy inspired charm braclet and necklace is from Miam Miam Jewelry which has LOADS of 10L jewelry pieces


Saff/B xx

Credits:
Hair @ Alice Project - Rose (Mesh Sale)
Top @ coldLogic - fabares in sky
Vest @ Jane - needful things romper in rose
Skirt @ Sn@tch - madison plaid mini in grey
Tights @ Izzie's - sheer tights (colors) in aqua (Marketplace link)
Boots @ COCO - belted ankle boots
Candy Bracelet and Necklace @ Miam Miam Jewelery - yummy charm necklace/bracelet
Charm Bracelet by Noodles @ The Arcade - fairy tale bracelet part II (silver and gold)
Skin @ The Skinnery - Sasha in Champagne

No comments: