Saturday 27 April 2013

Disneybound - Peter Pan

She also said she would give him a kiss if he liked, but Peter did not know what she meant, and he held out his hand expectantly.
 "Surely you know what a kiss is?" she asked, aghast.
 "I shall know when you give it to me," he replied stiffly, and not to hurt his feeling she gave him a thimble.

~ Peter Pan, J. M. Barrie

The style minions have a blogger challenge and I'm slow on the band wagon. Disneybound is where people style their clothes around Disney characters, I'm playing catch up
Week 1 was Peter Pan

I love Disney, I love anything Disney related though in all honesty I can't abide Peter Pan!
I went to Disneyland with my sister and cousin, we wanted autographs and true to Peter's form he didn't stand still long enough to sign everyone's autograph books upsetting a few children.... and me!



Saff/B xx

Credits:

Jumpsuit and Belt @ coldLogic - potter in olive and potter in brown
Necklace @ Bingyi Electrics - Silver Peter Pan Necklace
Hair @ Magika - Plenty
Shoes @ DECO - Distressed Heel in Chocolate (50L Shoe Sale!!)

No comments: