Saturday 10 March 2012

Adoring Taxidermy!

Eventually blogging this!
I just adore this skin and dress (no pun intended) by Adore & Abhor, Sileny and Airedine really surpass themselves with each new creation!
The skin and eyes are for Flux which has the theme of taxidermy this month (do NOT google it! gross!)


Eek also, my new boots, by 22769, GORGEOUS right?! I did blog a similar pair but these are red and divine and for blackmarket, only 100L!

The dress is at Collabor88 available in a variety of colours but I just love the sumptuous shades of purple in this version!

I teamed the dress with 22769's corset also for Flux, it is a whole outfit but I LOVED it with the dress for some reason!

Saff/B xx

Credits (of all the rest):

hair @ Junwave (no longer open)
nails @ Mad Echo (cheapies)
ring @ R.icielli
legging @ COCO (old gift)
tights (under leggings) @ Mstyle (old gift)

No comments: