Friday 17 February 2012

What I don't do...!

So on a suggestion from Adorkable bloggers were given the challenge to do something out of the norm....
I think it's an unwritten fashion rule that you either choose cleavage or legs, not both, this tends to be my mantra in SL and RL and I doubt you'll find a picture of that unless I'm being fae!

Maybe it was the new smokes pouring from my hookah that made me do it... or maybe the lure of temptation but I decided that I would screw over the rules and wear this sexy dress cut low to lure the men and ridden high to well.... you know!


Snuggled by the hookah I took some deep puffs.. enough to make me drowsy as I slowly dropped off to sleep..



Close up of shoes and stockings, gorgeous patterning on both!


Saff/B

Credits:
Skin @ Mamboo Chic (past lucky board)
Hair @ Dura (group gift, recoloured to my tastes)
Dress by Adore and Abhor @ Festival of Sin (opens 18th Feb - 125L)
Belt by Adore and Abhor @ Festival of Sin (opens 18th Feb - 50L)
Stockings by Adore and Abhor @ Festival of Sin (Opens 18th Feb - 50L)
MESH Shoes by 22769 @ The Gallery Gift Shop

No comments: