Thursday 25 October 2012

New skin - NSFW

In my whole time on second life I'd only once bought a full price skin and that was back in the day.
A good friend showed off her new skin and I really liked it so I headed over to the skinnery and had a look around.
The skins are lovely, incredibly unique and well made. They cost a bit more than I'd usually spend on anything in SL but it was definitely worth it. At 990L they're hardly a bargain but the work that has gone into them is clear.



There's a bit of nudity after the break



I had to do a few nude shots to show how smooth the contours of the body are and I love the detailing on the stomach, it doesn't look skinny and there are no ribs on show which has been a recent fad I've noted and disliked.


I could wax lyrical about the nipples of this skin too but instead I'll mention the three different cleavages included and that also you can buy (separately) a daytime make up skin and an evening make up skin.

I bought Mitre, barefaced in champagne.



Saff/B xx

No comments: