Wednesday 21 September 2011

Raiding Evie's Closet

One of the best in character dressmakers on the grid is by far Evangeline Miles of Evie's Closet. I have endless dresses from her shop and was extatic to find out she had a Midnight Mania in the discount section of her store. It has a low hit count so it's best slapped early! All I can do now is leave the pictures to do the talking, I really hope I did the dress justice, it's just beautiful!





Dress @ Evie's Closet (MM)
Hair @ Magika (125L)
Skin @ Tuli

Saff/B

PS Rosie Indigo has a new store on the same location as Evie's Closet so I'll be blogged her beautiful eyes soon!

1 comment:

Quentina said...

I went to Evie's closet the other night and got the midnight mania dress (3 friends did too). Then bought a few more. It had been a long time since I've been there and had forgotten how lovely her dresses are.