Sunday 18 March 2012

On Location, Store Project #2 & Week 12

Another on Location post which I've mixed with the 52 weeks of Colour Challenge, this week's colour is St. Patrick's Blue (take your pick between my jacket or skirt!)

I've chosen the Dressing Room and the Dressing Room Blue for my location this week, I think there's something very classy about a landscape that epitomises spring, though it looks very simple I love the quirky trees and the houses colours are very fresh.

A balcony view

Rabbit Landscape

Eyeing the Scenery

Saff/B xx
Credits:

Hair by Exile @ the Dressing Room Blue (60L colour edited)
Skin by Atomic @ The Dressing Room (70L)
Top @ Willow (dollarbie)
Mesh Jacket @ coldLogic
Skirt @ 22769 (group gift, part of an outfit)
Mesh Shoes @ *G Field* (subscribo gift)
Tights @ Jane (cheap)
Glasses @ Dirty Little Secret (easter hunt)

4 comments:

Lashae Karsin said...

Love the jacket!

Unknown said...

Such a cute look! The jacket is adorable, I agree.

Fledge said...

That's a great idea, blogging stores - I should do it too (although I've been giving occasional shout-outs on my posts). I don't think you should feel obliged to rec their stuff - after all, any publicity is good, and anyone visiting is bound to peek at the vendors! Plus it's highly unlikely you've been somewhere you wouldn't buy absolutely anything they sell, so chances are you've blogged about them or will blog about them at some point :)

Eliza said...

Very nice, I like your combination!