Thursday 15 March 2012

On Location, Store Project #1

For a while now I've been saying I will start blogging store locations, some stores in SL are beautiful, either in scenery or design, and aren't often appreciated, usually you land, you shop, you go home.

So every now and again I'm gonna take the time to blog a location.

Today it's Sleeping Koala, I'm not sure if it's false advertising by blogging a location but not blogging their clothes.... but I have blogged Sleeping Koala many a time, maybe that will be my rules, only blog a location I've blogged clothes for
Evie makes fantastic clothes (as proven here) and clearly has put lots of effort into the surroundings of her store

I could go on but I suppose I shall let the pictures do tha talking
A perfect place to ponder



Surrounded by foliage and flowers



Sumptuous colours


Credits:

Hair @ MONS (recoloured - group gift 100L join fee, available for one more day)
Skin @ *YS & YS* (past TDR)
Glasses @ Dirty Little Secret (easter hunt)
Necklace @ Dirty Little Secret (easter hunt)
Mesh Top (worn as a dress) @ coldLogic (new)
Socks @ sn@tch (cheapies)
Mesh Boots by *G Field* @ Fashion For Life (200L for RFL)

No comments: