Wednesday 22 June 2011

Off her guard in Avant Garde

The flowers didn't see her coming

and the wine CERTAINTLY didn't see her coming!

I've spent AGES trying to find the perfect location to take pictures for this outfit and then when I got them blogger decided it would be awkward and not let me upload the shots!
If you are a follower of The Cat you should know by now my favourite shop is The Dressing Room and it's counter part The Dressing Room Blue so when I saw this jacket with shoes at The Dressing Room I immediately thought of the gorgeous skirt I have hidden in my inventory that I can never seem to match with anything!
 
 
Jacket and Shoes by R.icielli @ The Dressing Room (70L)
Skirt @ Kyoot (100L)
Vest Top @ Kyoot (50L til the end of the week)
Hair @ Tiny Bird (Closed)
Skin (Bella in Raven) @ Tuli
Eyeliner @ cheLLe (free @ kozmetika)
 
 
 
Saff/B

No comments: