Wednesday 7 September 2011

The Wash!

The Wash - I first came across this sim a few years ago and I bought some gorgeously sexy leaf silks. I didn't realise that this was a biannual event so I was very happy to find it again!!
All items at The Wash are 10L, it's a massive sim so for the dresses I've directly linked the LM to the item for you :)

Dress @ Sn@tch (10l)

Dress @ Sleeping Koala (10l)

Dress @ Hell Bop (10l)
I love this dress and it does come with puff sleeves but unfortunately they weren't rezzing for me

The skin used in all shots is from Heartsick and I grabbed from the lucky board while trying and failing to find their twisted hunt item!

Make up (shown in image one) @ Huit (past freebie)
Hair @ Truth (Riley in Burgandy - 250l i think)

Saff/B x

1 comment:

Mara said...

Thanks for writing thiss