Monday 5 September 2011

"New Release"

There is quite possibly nothing I HATE more than flicking on to Freebie blogs and falling in love with a beautiful skin/hair/outfit and then scrolling down to find that underneath it is described as a new release.
New Releases are NOT freebies/dollarbies but advertisements and I swore when I started fashion blogging on Saffron's Place that I would never succumb to advertising a new release....

Until now! Though I have a fantastic excuse: 1. someone bought an item from my Marketplace Store (Bubica Designs - Poses) and 2. The new release is from Duh!

Duh! Sells the most beautiful shoes at ridiculously low prices, I rarely go anywhere else to get shoes!



Shoes @ Duh! (25L) - NOTE new location
Dress @ Sakide (free hunt gift - admire the blue crow is the hint)
Skin @ Mamboo Chic (luckyboard)
Hair @ [e] (free)
Socks @ LaVierre (previous opening gift)

Saff/B x

No comments: