Thursday 4 July 2013

Disneybound - Dumbo

Did you ever see a elephant fly?
Well I seen a horse fly
I seen a dragon fly
I seen a house fly
I seen all that too!
I seen a peanut stand
Heard a rubber band
I seen a needle that winked it's eye
But I've been, done, seen about everythin'
When I see an elephant fly

- When I see an Elephant Fly, Dumbo

I requested a Dumbo post this week as I had some lovely feather jewelry to show off and Natalee picked Dumbo! Yay!!

When I see an elephant fly

Close up of the jewelry
Saff/B xx

Credits:

Hair @ elikatira - Parade in red 05
Necklace and earrings @ Miam Miam Jewelry - Feather Earring and Pendant (10L)
Top @ coldLogic - mason in heather
Shorts @ coldLogic - stephens in apple (new release)
Tights @ Izzie's - Sheer Tights in Honey
Shoes @ Roly Poly - Jelly Beans in Yellow (free!)

No comments: