Tuesday 29 May 2012

Watching the sun set

The beautiful day was ending and after lounging in the sun she paddled into the shallows to watch the sun dip it's fiery head below the waves



I love the dress by 22769, it hangs so perfectly off the hips and I'm sure it would look awesome with some skinny jeans or leggings as day wear!
I hope it's available in other colours and the striped pattern reminds me of the union flag (hint hint!)
The jewellery and bag is from the Accessories Hunt which starts June 1st

Saff/B xx

Credits:
Dress by 22769 @ The Gallery Gift Shop (100L)
Bag @ Little Red (accessories hunt)
Necklace & Earrings @ *N@N@* (accessories hunt)
Bracelets @ LaRosa (accessories hunt)
Hair @ E

2 comments:

Jewel said...

lovely pics I really like the second one. and that hair is so pretty. oh and thanks for taking the blog challege thingy. good answers :)

Jewel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.