Monday 28 May 2012

Oops two pinatas!

So Jullie and Jewel both hit me with a blogging challenge (which I forgot about til just now!)
Here are the rules:

1. Link the Person that tossed the stick
2. Answer the Questions
3. Toss the Stick to 5 different persons
4. Tell the persons you throw a stick at them
5. Ask 5 new Questions

Pretty easy? Apart from the fact I have TEN questions now!

So Jullie first:

1. What do you do on SL?
 ~ Well I dabble in this and that, I roleplay mainly I moved from fae to hogwarts student. I make poses, shapes and I blog and fug! yay!

2. How long have you been on SL?
~ I've been here since my RL 18th birthday!

3. Is your current avatar your first one or is it an alt?
~ Saff is my first

4. What store in sl could you spend a fortune in?
~ ooh see I like collaborations like The Dressing Room and The Dressing Room Blue!

5. What made you join SL?
~ My dad and sister played it and I needed somewhere to escape!

Now Jewel's Questions!

1. where is the best place you have been on sl so far?
~ A toughie, I think anywhere with friends is the best place.. I think the Accio sim is stunning though!

2. whats the the weirdest thing thats happened to you in sl?
~ I became a blogger that more than just my close friends had heard of! So probably joining plurk!

3. If you could change one thing about sl what would it be and why?
~ The copybotting, I think it's depressing, it's hurtful and it impacts on people's lives and livelihoods! I would get rid of it full stop, any hint of it and banned and booted forver IP banned, end of.

4. do you collect anything in sl? if so what?
~ Not including clothes... i like earrings and garden furniture, I have a gorgeous home but I adore my garden so I have endless garden stuff to make me happy!

5. whats your favourite thing you own in sl?
~ Right now..... probably my little piece of land!

Oh Yeah! Get me! Home is where the heart is!
So here are my questions:

1. What do you enjoy doing most in SL?
2. What keeps you in SL?
3. How many homes/pieces of and have you lived on/in in SL? (e.g. 4 houses on one piece of land etc.)
4. What is your favourite item of clothing in SL?
5. What would you quit SL for?

They are for Mae, Rosie, Sileny, Evie and Geanna

Saff/B xx

(outfit is from 22769, hair from Alice Project)

No comments: