Friday 7 June 2013

Summer Beach

To feel the lapping
of the summer surf
the most wonderful thing
on God's green earth


These beautiful eyes are the group gift from Ikon, they're only available for the first 7 days of the month so you best hurry and get them.
I don't usually favour photo realistic eyes because I never thought they matched the cartoony look of SL skin, however this set is growing on me.
Thankfully they have a nice greenish hue which is my usual colour of choice.

I've been finding it difficult to find lipsticks or gloss that look good on my av, without making me look like I have a trout pout.
The lip stain I'm wearing is from (Ag), it doesn't cover my skin's lips and still looks quite a natural shade.


Saff/B xx

Taken at Solelua Beach

Credits:

Hair @ Wasabi Pills - Momo in cinnamon
Dress @ coldLogic - sarin in linen (new release)
Necklace @ .:Evilkyoot:. - starfish necklace
Lipstain @ (Ag) - bitten lipstains (50L)
Eyes @ Ikon - Destiny Eyes in Maya (group gift)
Eyeshadow @ Mons - Sunny Smoke Eyeshadow

No comments: