Friday 25 July 2014

On Safari

coldLogic has some new releases and I loved this dress so much, it had a great safari theme to it and when I found the earrings from Ozzie's at The Dressing Room Fusion they were perfect.

Unbeknownst to me the theme for this rounds collabor88  is Safari which was perfect when I found some cheap shoes from my new favourite Pure Poison!


In the past I never stuck to one skin maker, I would always find free or cheap skins that I liekd and would wear whatever I felt would suit the day. However, since someone told me about The Skinnery I seem to have stuck with them for nearly 2 years so imagine my delight when I got a notice saying two skins were being retired and so discounted at 150L each. Even better when I found out that one of the skins is my favourite "Iris" which I had grabbed a few from The Arcade

I really love the lips and the nose on this skin because I do find it difficult to find a skin that suits my nose!



Anywho! Credits below!!

Saff/B xx






Credits:

Taken @ African Safari

Hair @ elikatira - Jennie (new)
Dress @ coldLogic - Chapman in sand (new)
Skin @ The Skinnery - Iris evening make up in champagne (Retirement Sale)
Necklace @ Pure Poison - Tisuki (free group gift)
Earrings by Izzie's @ The Dressing Room Fusion - Button Earring Safari
Shoes by Pure Poison @ Collabor88 - Lara Sandals for Slink Flat Feet (88L)
Poses @ Label Motion - Lena

1 comment:

mybkexperience said...

I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
An excellent blog.
Great work!