Tuesday 13 May 2014

May has a beauty

coldLogic has given us a great spring/summer release.

Light and fresh colours with some great new styles. I've mixed up some of my favourites from the new release and wore the lovely new flats I picked up from Ingenue


I love the sisney sheer tops, there are some really cute details to it. The davar shorts are cute but I wish they had come in just one block colour (as you can see they all have black on the back, hmm)
The blue sling back from Ingenue are gorgeous, I don't know what I did before Slink feet!!


Saff/B xx

Credits below



Taken @ Juicy


Pic 1:
Shirt @ coldLogic - vayne.lemon (NEW!)
Skirt @ coldLogic - howell.buff (NEW!)
Shoes @ ingenue - lily flats in lemon (slink add on)
Hair @ Truth - April in reds
Skin @ The Skinnery - Alice 2 in champagne (gatcha)

Pic 2:
Top @ coldLogic - sisney.milk sheer (NEW!)
Shorts @ coldLogic - davar.black&white (NEW!)
Shoes @ Collabor88 by Ingenue Sophia Heels in Turquoise (slink add on)

No comments: