Friday 29 July 2011

Bored of...

Here's my little rant of the day:I'm bored, I'm bored of seeing "new releases" on blogs that usually have freebies and I'm bored of getting excited over a gorgeous dress/pair of shoes/hairstyle (delete as applicable)

I like to make sure that when I spend money in SL it's as little as possible and good quality

So I saw someone vaguely blogging some trousers released by The Plastik so decided I'd find these freebies and I was so surprised I hadn't seen any blog posts about the HUGE quantity of freebies that had been given away (or maybe I just hadn't been looking hard enough?!)

You may have seen that I blogged loads of outfits on The Cat re: The Plastik (if not hit the link and have a look)

But those were outfits rather than a winning grungy combination that I have mishmashed together

So here's the look I've created and I really hope, dear readers (if I even have any), that you hit the subscribo and join The Plastik's free group and get the two huge hauls from there (there are DIFFERENT items in each)


Skin - Ataciara Poem-Phoenix
Pants - Aeda Capri
Corset - Ambrice Corset
Top & Leg tattoo (barely seen) - Drown Anubis
 (All Above from The Plastik)
Shoes @ Duh! (25L)
Hair @ Epoque (expensive but worth it)

I took the pictures at The Snakepit which in all fairness is a pretty disgusting sex sim but The SL fails and fugs group like to hang there to hunt our Fugs and it is rather photogenic for grunge!

Saff/B

PS
I have a cat up a tree, and no that's not a euphemism!

No comments: